How Planning Your Funeral Will Help Your Family HealJanuary 2, 2020
Cremation vs. Burial in Davao CityJanuary 7, 2020
Losing a loved one is a life altering and extremely difficult event to deal with. Unfortunately, at the same time you’re coping with the loss of someone, you’re also having to deal with the cost and logistics of a funeral.
- The first thing to do is determine which type of burial you will prefer.
- Figuring out a budget should be your first priority when you begin the process of planning a funeral.
- Take into account any life insurance, burial insurance, or other money the deceased has left behind or specifically held in reserve for their final expenses.
- Think about what you can realistically afford.
- The cheapest funerals/memorial services tend to be simple, private, and held at the graveside or at someone’s home
Planning a funeral is not an enjoyable task but it is a necessary one. Don’t put it off because the truth is that we never know when our last day is. The more prepared you are, the more peaceful your passing will be for your family.